Monday, October 31, 2011

Unlimited pasta..? who knew..

I love pasta!! Its amazing but also not so healthy.. so I've been using Shirataki Noodles instead. They are just pretty much tofu noodles. Alone, they are not so great so I just rinse them, boil them, then fry them with low sodium soy sauce. These are the ones I buy. I usually get them at Fred Meyers or at the Asian Market.
There is so much you can make with them and they don't take too much time. I love making chow mein with it!! While the noodles are boiling, I quickly cut and fry some chicken (or shrimp or whatever other meat you want to use) and fry some veggies separately. After the noodles are done boiling, I just fry them with some soy sauce and add everything together. It turns out great!!

There is still so much I want to try with them! Next on my list is pesto pasta with chicken. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment